Singapore community pet portal dedicated to pets lovers of dogs, cats, hamsters, fishes, terrapins, rabbits, guinea pigs and more!
Dogs Channel Cats Channel Hamsters Channel Guinea Pigs Channel Terrapins Channel Fishes Channel Rabbits Channel
Sign In    My Pets    My Photos    My Mailbox     My Forums    My Adoptions    Join as Member   
Home » Forum

OWNER
 zeroin30

Blinka
Zoey

Member's Profile

zeroin30's Profile

pets... can't live without them...

Pet Photos (5) Posts (2) Visits (8) Reviews (0)
Joined Aug 3, 2008 01:43 AM
Last Post Aug 3, 2008 02:45 AM
Last Visit Aug 19, 2009 06:15 PM
Location Singapore, HarbourFront Singapore
Gender Male

zeroin30's Pets
View Blinka's Profile
Blinka
View Zoey's Profile
Zoey

zeroin30's Post Statistics
zeroin30 has contributed to 2 posts out of 269,875 total posts (0.00%) in 2,272 days (0.00 posts per day)

Recently submitted Shoppe Place reviews:

Ops, there's none.

Recently created topics:

Aug 3, 2008 » Introduce Yourself and Your Pets » Hello to all pet enthusiast.. (Total replies: 12)

Recently submitted posts:

Introduce Yourself and Your Pets » Hello to all pet enthusiast.. Aug 3, 2008 02:45 AM (Total replies: 12)

OUR BABY ZOEY

SLEEPING WITH HER DADDY

HER FAVORITE DRESS

BLINKA THE HYPER ENERGETIC BOXER

Introduce Yourself and Your Pets » Hello to all pet enthusiast.. Aug 3, 2008 02:33 AM (Total replies: 12)
Im Pauly.. also a pet lover like all of you guys.. good thing i had a chance to join this wonderful forum.. we have a kennel back in the Philippines.. and i miss my babies.. but i need to work here in Singapore to provide them their everyday needs... but i will bring my Zoey here hopefully in a few months time.. need to accomplish all my requirements.. you can view some of the pictures, already upload them in my profile...

Viewed 656 times.

210 ms
Return to Top

SHOPPE PLACE

Looking for pet shops / clinics?

About Us    |    Advertise    |    Contact Us   

Copyright © 2004-2014 Pets Channel All rights reserved   
Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use.