Singapore community pet portal dedicated to pets lovers of dogs, cats, hamsters, fishes, terrapins, rabbits, guinea pigs and more!
Dogs Channel Cats Channel Hamsters Channel Guinea Pigs Channel Terrapins Channel Fishes Channel Rabbits Channel
Sign In    My Pets    My Photos    My Mailbox     My Forums    My Adoptions    Join as Member   
Home » Forum

FORUM
 Home
 Search
 Recent Posts
 Latest 50 posts
 Latest 50 topics
 Most Popular Topics
 Most Active Members
 Rules & Regulations
 Banned Members
 HOW TO
  Upload Pet Photos
  Insert Pet Photos into forum posts
  Insert YouTube video into forum posts
  Resize Photos
  Get Photo hosting
  Insert Photos from other websites
  Contact Webmaster

Forum

Singapore Pets Channel Where to buy safari habitrail cage connector tubes?, Supplies & Accessories, Burrows (Hamsters/Gerbils/Mice/Chinchillas)
Forum Home » Burrows (Hamsters/Gerbils/Mice/Chinchillas) » Supplies & Accessories » Where to buy safari habitrail cage connector tubes?

Where to buy safari habitrail cage connector tubes?
(5 replies)
smalpandaz
Oct 1, 2007 06:06 AM  
Post #1 of 6

Singapore Boon Keng

Since Sep 22, 2007
8 posts
yo..i bought 2 safari habitrail cages and i was tinking to connect both of the cages together by a connector tube(T connector) with the connector locks on both end of tis connector tube.

i went to petlovercentre to buy these 2 cages and i was actuali quite disappointed that all of the branches including the one at vivo didnt sell the connector tube wif locks on both of its ends. they only have connection tubes with 1 lock on one of its end only wich is like of no use.

i was tinking if pet kampong have the safari cage connector with 2 sided locks or connector locks? coz i have nv been there before..
can any kind soul keep me inform if you noe? thanks!

Boo
Oct 1, 2007 10:00 AM  
Post #2 of 6

Wheek!
Senior Moderator

Singapore

Since Jun 28, 2005
3,172 posts
Hi smalpandaz,

I've seen those Safari Habitrail connector tubes in Aquapet Centre (Sembawang branch) before. Though i'm not sure if they still have it, you may wanna drop-by to give it a try.

Below is the link to ShoppePlace, with address, contact numbers and reviews.

http://www.petschannel.com/shoppeplace/shoppeplace.cfm?c=125

*Your topic title has been amended to be more specific so that others can understand the nature of your topic.

niobeee
Oct 11, 2007 01:01 AM  
Post #3 of 6
Learner

Singapore Tanah Merah

Since Oct 6, 2006
24 posts
Doggyfriend sells habitrail stuff. www.doggyfriend.com

Junior
Oct 11, 2007 01:15 PM  
Post #4 of 6

~ *Lovable Duos* ~
Senior Consultant

Singapore Sengkang

Since May 22, 2006
5,020 posts
Maybe you can try Sam's Pet & Aquarium or Pets Village.

Pretty123
Nov 20, 2007 08:22 PM  
Post #5 of 6

***Hope to have chicks as a pet!!!!!***
Regular

Singapore

Since Nov 18, 2007
188 posts
Maybe u can try Pet Lovers Centre. I saw 1 there last time but now I don know they have a not.

CalvinGwee
Jan 25, 2008 02:49 PM  
Post #6 of 6

i hate to b resposible for ppl who r irresponsible
Learner

Singapore Jurong East

Since Jan 25, 2008
19 posts
ya, Pet Lovers Centre shd hav those tubes... if you wan, you can actually go to Pasir Ris whitesand outlet there, look for a lady call michelle, ask her to order from e supplier for you loh. you say you r recommended by calvin can le =] she is veri friendly n helpful de. =]

Can't find what you're looking for? Try a forum search.

272 ms
Return to Top

SHOPPE PLACE

Looking for pet shops / clinics?

About Us    |    Advertise    |    Contact Us   

Copyright © 2004-2014 Pets Channel All rights reserved   
Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use.